Life without community and God is an ongoing drift, likely to take you anywhere and nowhere at the same time.
At Hi-League, you will be invited to kill the drift and put down an anchor or raise a sail in your exploration of self and God. We do this by exploring and testing God’s word against experience, and following wherever it leads...together.
In a very small shell:
- Wednesdays, 7:30 - 9 pm
- Themed devotionals led by Pastors and Christian leaders from within the church and community.
- Live, student-led worship that is as authentic and engaging as it is uncomplicated.
- Games, team building, small groups, free food, and flex-time to make new friends and connect with old ones.
- Conversational approach to Bible study and biblical truths.
- Opportunities for prayer and slowing down with God.
To get connected, join our Facebook Group by clicking here:
Craig Smith, Sr. High Ministries Pastor
Brian & Carol Rood
Aaron & Carleigh Tubergen
Through the years CHIC (Covenant High in Christ) has been modified and diversified, innovated and revolutionized; however, a few key elements remain: CHIC is a triennial event where thousands of youth gather for small group Bible study and devotion, large group gatherings with speakers and music, and outdoor recreation.
CHIC acts as a catalyst in students’ lives, helping them see the big pictures of God’s Kingdom and inspiring them to dive deeper in their faith – together. Through dynamic speakers, relevant messages, small groups, Base Camps, and worship CHIC Inspires students to live transformed lives – even giving of their time and resources to impact local communities and the world.