Love in Action
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.
- Galatians 5.22-23
The christian life is freeing precisely because life connected with God's Spirit liberates us to bless the world in whatever way we are so moved.
Love in Action is a team inspired by Jesus to love and serve the weak among us of any age, status, income, or spiritual maturity level, in tangible ways.
If this ministry speaks to you, consider joining us in one of the following ways:
Recommend a Candidate for Care. If you know of, or are, someone within the ECC community who is shut-in, recovering from surgery, in need of meals, would benefit from an encouragement card or visit, or would like to take communion, please click below.
Be sure to include their/your name, contact information, and specific need, and we will do the rest!
Join the Team. Has God given you the virtues of tenderness and compassion? Are you inspired by the idea of following in Jesus' footsteps and being present with the suffering one's in our midst? Would you find joy in:
- Writing an encouragement card to someone in distress or need of a kind word?
- Preparing a home cooked meal for someone in the midst of grief or crisis?
- Accompanying a Pastor or Care Leader on a hospital or home visit to encourage the sick?
- Helping to prepare and/or serve funeral luncheons?
- Offering some other form of creative care we haven't thought of yet?
Click below and let us know you are interested! We would love to give you a call or send you an email with a little more information.
Or Call Pastor Justin at (231) 894-4271